From the very first days of life, children are learning about God through the world around them. We want to partner with your family to be part of that world and part of their discovery.
We offer secure check-in for our children’s programming, which means:
- Automated check-in software prints child name tags and parent tags with matching security codes
- Check in or register as a first-time guest at any children’s ministry check-in desk throughout the building—volunteers will be happy to assist you
KingdomKids (main level, near Door 2)
- Nursery (birth up to second birthday): available during all three on-site weekend worship services
- Kingdom Kids (two-to-five-year-olds): Saturdays, 6:30 p.m.
- Sprouts (two-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00 and 10:45 a.m.
- First Fruits (three-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00 and 10:45 a.m.
- Son Catchers (four-to-five-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00 and 10:45 a.m.
All ministries for kids ages two to five use the My First Look curriculum to help kids experience three truths: God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever. Classrooms are a combination of free play and structured story, craft, and game time.
Caring for preschoolers (birth through kindergarten) and guiding these little souls is beautiful—and hard. That’s why we connect moms locally to meet together to laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of being a mom. Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) is open to all women who desire encouragement, friendship with other moms, and a nudge closer to Jesus.
AWANA TOGETHER & AWANA KIDS
- Birth to two years of age: nursery is provided, but parents are also welcome to keep their little ones with them for the night
- Two-year-olds: join the Puggles group
- Three-to-five-year-olds: join the Cubbies group
This program is not available for preschool-aged children.
Check back soon for information about our next event.
Simply fill out the form below and Char Peterson, our Director of Early Childhood Ministry, will be happy to connect with you!