We are excited to bring back our ministries for K-3rd grade this fall! Beginning Sunday, September 13 at the 9:00am service, all of our early childhood classrooms (Nursery, Sprouts (2yrs), First Fruits (3yrs), and SonCatchers (4-5yrs)) and our elementary ministries (KidTown (K-1st grade) and KidNation (2nd-3rd grade)) will be open at 50% capacity.
FAMILIES WILL NEED TO REGISTER EACH WEEK to reserve a place in the classrooms since space is limited. Registration opens each week on Thursday at 6am and closes on Saturday at 10pm.
Click the button below to register.
Our club45 ministry to 4th & 5th graders is moving to Sunday evenings from 6-7:30pm. We are looking to expand and grow this important ministry to preteens and have more space and options on Sunday evening. We hope your 4th or 5th grader can join us!
Not ready to meet in person yet? No problem! We know there are many families like you and we want to keep you as connected as possible. Be sure to take advantage of the online delivery of our preschool and elementary weekend Sunday School teaching!
You will find the links in the section below this one.
From the very first days of life, children are learning about God through the world around them. We want to partner with your family to be part of that world and part of their discovery.
We offer secure check-in for our children’s programming, which means:
- Automated check-in software prints child name tags and parent tags with matching security codes
- Check in or register as a first-time guest at any children’s ministry check-in desk throughout the building—volunteers will be happy to assist you
Ministries: Fall 2020
COVID-19 NOTE: Beginning Sunday, September 13, ministries from birth through third grade will be open during the Sunday 9am worship service at 50% capacity. Registration for classroom space will be required (see above). The ministry descriptions listed below were our pre-COVID-19 ministries. We hope to be able to offer ministry at additional service times and need and capacity allow as we move through this Fall together!
KingdomKids (main level, near Door 2)
- Nursery (birth up to second birthday): available during all three on-site weekend worship services
- Kingdom Kids (two-to-five-year-olds combined class): Saturdays, 6:30 p.m.
- Sprouts (two-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00 and 10:45 a.m.
- First Fruits (three-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00 and 10:45 a.m.
- Son Catchers (four-to-five-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00 and 10:45 a.m.
All ministries for kids ages two to five use the My First Look curriculum to help kids experience three truths: God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever. Classrooms are a combination of free play and structured story, craft, and game time.
Caring for preschoolers (birth through kindergarten) and guiding these little souls is beautiful—and hard. That’s why we connect moms locally to meet together to laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of being a mom. Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) is open to all women who desire encouragement, friendship with other moms, and a nudge closer to Jesus.
- Birth to two years of age: nursery is provided, but parents are also welcome to keep their little ones with them for the night
- Two-year-olds: join the Puggles group
- Three-to-five-year-olds: join the Cubbies group
Simply fill out the form below and Char Peterson, our Director of Early Childhood Ministry, will be happy to connect with you!