We continue to enjoy gathering in person for our early childhood and our elementary ministries! We continue to be limited by capacity in our ministry spaces (50%) so please keep remembering to register your kids each week to secure your spot(s). Click the button below to register.
Our club45 ministry to 4th & 5th graders has moved to Sunday evenings from 6-7:30pm. We hope your 4th or 5th grader can join us!
Not ready to meet in person yet? No problem! We know there are many families like you and we want to keep you as connected as possible. Be sure to take advantage of the online delivery of our preschool and elementary weekend Sunday School teaching! You will find the links on the Family Resource page of this website.
From the very first days of life, children are learning about God through the world around them. We want to partner with your family to be part of that world and part of their discovery.
We offer secure check-in for our children’s programming, which means:
- Automated check-in software prints child name tags and parent tags with matching security codes
- Check in or register as a first-time guest at any children’s ministry check-in desk throughout the building—volunteers will be happy to assist you
Ministries: Fall 2020
COVID-19 NOTE: Our current ministries are operating at 50% capacity and are only available on Saturdays at 6:30pm (birth-3rd grade, beginning Sat, Nov 7), Sundays at 9:00am (birth-3rd grade), and Sundays at 6:00pm (club45 for 4th & 5th grade, Awana Together for families). We hope to be able to offer in person ministry for kids at the Sunday 10:45am service time beginning in December.
KingdomKids (main level, near Door 2)
- Nursery (birth up to second birthday): available Saturday at 6:30pm and Sunday at 9am on-site weekend worship services
- Kingdom Kids (two-to-five-year-olds combined class): Saturdays, 6:30 p.m.
- Sprouts (two-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00a.m.
- First Fruits (three-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00a.m.
- Son Catchers (four-to-five-year-olds): Sundays, 9:00a.m.
All ministries for kids ages birth to five use the My First Look curriculum to help kids experience three truths: God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever. Classrooms are a combination of free play and structured story, craft, and game time.
Caring for preschoolers (birth through kindergarten) and guiding these little souls is beautiful—and hard. That’s why we connect moms locally to meet together to laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of being a mom. Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) is open to all women who desire encouragement, friendship with other moms, and a nudge closer to Jesus.
Check back soon for information about our next event.
Simply fill out the form below and Char Peterson, our Director of Early Childhood Ministry, will be happy to connect with you!