Contend Conference-Agape First Ministries
We would like to introduce you to one of the para-ministries that we support at Plymouth Covenant.
Nate Oyloe directs Agape First Ministries that he founded in 2019 to help meet the growing need for Biblical Education on matters of sex and gender.
It is their desire to:
– EMPOWER the Church to boldly love the LGBTQ+ community
– EQUIP the Church with Biblical truth regarding sexuality
– ENCOURAGE us to trust the transforming power of Jesus
Agape First Ministries has drawn upon 20 years of experience working with the LGBTQ+ community to develop a new curricula for Churches as they help the same-sex attracted find wholeness in Christ.
You are invited to a free conference on November 7 for parents, family and friends of those dealing with same-sex attractions.
Topics to include:
– a Kingdom Perspective of Parents
– the Spiritual Attack on Parents and Families
– Freedom from Blame and Shame
– Understanding Trauma and the Brain
– God’s Higher Vision for Your Child
– The Building Blocks of Attachment
– Kingdom Tools to Fight for Your Child
The event will also include powerful testimonies and extravagant Worship. For more information and to register, please contact Nate email@example.com
The Conference is being held in the Twin Cities and the location will be disclosed after you register.