IMPACT (Middle School) – Wednesday
During this time, we play some outrageous games in the gym, celebrate birthdays and upcoming events, sing some fun songs, hear an inspiring message, and share reflections in small groups (oh, yeah…we have snacks, too!). Summer hours are 6:00-7:15pm.
1. Each student should bring a lawn chair each week and lean it along the building outside of door #3 (We will be meeting in small groups outside when weather permits).
2. Each student will enter door #3. Each student will have their temperature checked before they enter the building. Parents should remain close (in their car) until your student has been cleared to enter the building. If any student is running a fever, they will be sent home.
3. Students will then proceed towards the middle doors of the sanctuary and use hand sanitizer before entering.
4. Students will be able to choose where to sit from predesignated socially distanced seats. Students of the same household may sit together if desired. We will observe social distancing as we provide a touchless experience. No hugging, no handshakes and no hanging out.
5. Following the large group experience, students will be dismissed randomly in groups for small group discussion outdoors.
6. Students will be encouraged to wear masks, but they will not be required.
7. We are asking everyone who is planning on attending an event at Plymouth Covenant to monitor their own health and limit the risk of exposure by asking the following questions. If they answer “yes” to any questions, then we encourage them to stay home and enjoy the service online:
- Am I or is a member of my family showing any flu-like symptoms
- Have I or a member of my family had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who tested COVID-19 positive?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?