Real Men Real Issues—Peace in the midst of Chaos
The chaos of life seems to be inevitable, but it’s what you do with the chaos that helps determine life’s outcome. What kind of chaos are you facing… job, relationships, finances, marriage, isolation? How do you go from barely surviving in the chaos or storms of life, to having peace in the midst of chaos? US Army veteran Carson Green will be speaking on how to have peace in the midst of chaos.
• Carson attends Plymouth Covenant Church and serves on the men’s ministry leadership team.
• Graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point
• Graduate of the US Army Ranger School
• Served in the US Army as an Infantry Officer
• Served on the front lines of the global war on terrorism, which included 20 months of leading men in combat in Iraq
Carson will share very practical ways that us as men can find peace in the midst of the storms or chaos of life.
WHAT: REAL MEN REAL ISSUES: A men’s event where you will be inspired, challenged, and get connected. Covid-19 safety will be in place as we have fun, be inspired and challenged.
FOOD: We will be providing Chick-Fil-A
WHEN: Monday, March 22, 7:00 – 8:30pm
WHO: All men… YOU, your friends, & neighbors!
WHERE: Plymouth Covenant Church