Senior Bus Trip
How would you like to join us for a “Trip of Biblical Proportions”?
On May 22-27, Pastor Dan and Pastor Sanjeev will be hosting a six day adventure to Kentucky with Rustad Bus Tours.
Our trip would include the following visits and activities:
– Weberding Carving Shop
– lunch at the historic Sherman House
– dinner at the German Hofbrauhaus
– the Creation Museum and Garden of Eden (not original:)
– the Ark Encounter & Ararat Ridge Zoo
– a tour of Cincinnati with a riverboat dinner cruise and gospel music
– the Barnwood Bravo Dinner Theater
– lunch at the Fair Oaks Farms
– and even a stop at the Mousehouse Cheesehaus
– trip includes: lodging, breakfasts, 3 dinner, 4 lunches & all admissions
You can view a detailed trip itinerary at <TOUR BROCHURE:>.
We need at least 30 people registered by the end of February for the trip to move forward. Don’t hesitate to reserve a seat in case the bus fills up quickly. The cost will be $1,730 for singles and $1,450 for doubles (if you need help finding a roommate – please let Dan know). Your deposits of $200/person must be made as you register by check or credit card. The full amount for the tour will be due by check to Plymouth Covenant on March 31st.
Please contact Pastor Dan (763-442-0649) if you have any questions that need to be addressed. If you must cancel your reservation after April 7th, you would receive approximately one half of your payment. You can also take optional trip insurance to cover something that might prevent you from going on the trip. <Optional Trip Insurance:>.