Find us at:
4300 Vicksburg Lane N.
Plymouth, MN 55446
Monday through Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Time
STAY CONNECTED WITH E-NEWS
Get the latest information about the ministries that matter to you delivered to your inbox, including:
FYI (For Your Inspiration)
Messages from Lead Pastor Danny Schaffner meant to encourage, inspire, and challenge you on your faith journey
Frequency: twice a month
Stay informed on news about our church family from Betty Ouellette, office administrator—serving opportunities, prayer needs, life event announcements, and more
Frequency: once per week
Prayer requests and updates about members of our church family from Betty Ouellette, office administrator.
Frequency: as needed
PCC Kids Ministry
Stay up to date on everything going on in and around PCC Kids Ministry! Upcoming events, announcements, and opportunities included!
Check out upcoming events for men from Randy Stensgard, pastor of men and mobilization
CHURCH CENTER APP
We encourage you to download the church center app and stay informed through the convenience of your phone! Things you can access through the app:
- previous sermons
- sign up links to upcoming events
- easy giving
- weekly bulletin and announcement video
- find open life groups
- have quick access to your serve schedule
- church directory
There is no reason why you would ever have to miss a thing, if you followed us on our various platforms like Facebook, Instragram, Youtube and Spotify. Just click on any of the icons and start engaging with us today!
- See pictures from our weekend services and events on our social media accounts
- Engage with us during the week with pastoral videos, sermon applications, and
- Watch weekend services on demand and have access to special services/studies on our YouTube channel
- Worship along to our customized PCC Spotify playlist
COMMUNITY LIFE BOARD
Take a look at our Facebook community life board. Here, members and friends of Plymouth Covenant Church can post messages to advertise items and services wanted or for sale, announce events, provide information, and gain support.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
How can we be a blessing to you?
HOW DO I…
Plymouth Covenant Church offers child dedication as a service for parents who want the blessing of God on their child but believe that baptism should be reserved for those who make a conscious choice to be baptized as a confession of faith. Parents who dedicate their child look forward to the day when the child hears the Word, repents, believes, and is baptized.
To schedule your child’s dedication, please call the church office at 763-559-4300. Once the dedication is scheduled, the officiating pastor will call you to meet and go over the details of the service. Dedications are typically done the third weekend of each month during our Saturday evening and Sunday 10:30 a.m. services.
As a congregation, we want to bring comfort and peace to those who are grieving the loss of a family member or friend. Upon the death of a loved one, please contact our office (763-559-4300) to inquire about hosting the funeral at our church. As soon as possible, a pastor will contact you to assist you in planning the funeral service.
You should be prepared to cover the following expenses for services when hosting a funeral at our church:
- Janitorial services: $50 for service, plus $75 for reception
- Worship leader: $125
- Worship accompanist: $75
- Audio technician: $75
- Video technician: $50
- Pastor and soloist: an honorarium as determined by the family
- All costs related to a meal or reception
Our church can provide free coffee, tea, lemonade, and cookies for a simple reception. If you would like a larger reception or meal, you will need to make other arrangements and cover all related costs.
Our building is not generally available as a rental space for funeral services. We view funeral ceremonies as deeply spiritual ministry opportunities that should be officiated and overseen by a member of our pastoral team. Contact the church office at 763-559-4300 to discuss funeral policies and procedures in more detail.
If you are hosting an event as part of a ministry of Plymouth Covenant, the pastoral champion or point person overseeing the ministry should speak directly to the church office regarding a room reservation.
If you are looking to host an event that is not a ministry of Plymouth Covenant, this is the process:
- Complete the FACILITY REQUEST FORM. The review and approval process typically takes about one week. If you are requesting significant resources or require special approvals, it could take up to four weeks.
- A staff member will notify you ASAP that your request has been “approved,” “approved with revision,” or “denied.”
- If your request is approved, you will receive a facility use agreement that you must sign and return to the church office.
- We will reserve your room(s) after we have received a signed facility use agreement and any deposits or fees that are required. Please do not make significant plans or announcements until your event has been reserved.
Please be aware that we rarely allow outside groups to use our sanctuary for weddings, funerals, or other events. If you are making a request of this nature, we may require that a member of our pastoral staff is involved in planning and hosting your event.
Plymouth Covenant Church reserves the right to decline permission for any space rental request based on the sole discretion of our church leaders. Contact our office if you have questions at 763-559-4300.