WHO WE ARE
The first meetings of what became Plymouth Covenant Church took place in the mid-1970s at Oakwood Elementary School. In 1980, we planted roots in our current home on Vicksburg Lane. Thanks to God’s faithfulness, our congregation, our church building, and our reach have all grown significantly since then.
Plymouth Covenant Church has been a part of the Plymouth, Minnesota community for more than forty years, and we look forward to seeing what God has in store for us in the years ahead. He is more, and is willing to do more than we can think or imagine!
At Plymouth Covenant Church, we exist to help people enjoy God together. We strive to bless the world with the love of Jesus Christ so others encounter and follow Him. Here, we want people to come and see The Way, embrace The Truth, and engage The Life with us so together we can go and serve—sending ripples of blessings through our church, community, nation, and world.
- We inspire one another to place Christ at the center of everything
- We are shaped and guided by the authority and truth of the Bible
- We are an authentic, playful community sharing life together with humility, honor, and grace
- We focus on serving people, not programs
- We serve on teams and with Kingdom partners—where God is at work, we will join them
- We are reliant on God’s goodness and provision as we practice radical generosity
- We gather to scatter, making ripples across the room, the street, the city, and the world
We are part of the Evangelical Covenant Church denomination which is a rapidly growing multiethnic denomination in the United States and Canada with ministries on five continents of the world.