We exist to grow closer to Jesus, connect with other women, and serve others
At Plymouth Covenant, we offer Bible studies for women of all ages.
Join us for your preferred study on Thursday mornings or evenings.
Facilitated by Kathy Ernst
Join us this summer for an informal study of a book of the Bible! It's also a great way to meet a group of caring women who love reading God’s Word and praying together. We will decide together at our first meeting which book of the Bible we want to study, and then get together each Thursday to discuss what we have read.
There is no book to buy and no sign up needed. Come each week or come when you can. Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm in room #037 downstairs. The study starts June 14th and goes until July 26th (skipping July 5th).
NOTE: childcare is not provided during the evening Bible studies.
The IF:Table is a place for women to gather together for a simple meal, share our stories, and dive deep into Christ-centered conversations. Women of all ages, 18–118, are welcome at these monthly get-togethers. Sign up to be notified of the next IF:Table, where you can connect with a small group of women for a meal and conversation.
Caring for preschoolers (birth through kindergarten) and guiding these little souls is beautiful and hard. That’s why we connect moms locally to meet together to laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of being a mom. Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) is open to all women who desire encouragement, friendship with other moms, and a nudge closer to Jesus.
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work;
If one falls down, his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, 12b
Our mission is for women to grow closer to Jesus Christ by connecting and coming alongside each other. We seek to do this as Christ-followers who focus on intentional mentoring relationships with other women that challenge, inspire, and encourage them in their walk with the Lord.
We hope to accomplish this by:
- Growing in our love and knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Growing in our love for one another
- Establishing a place of community and connection
- Being transformed into the likeness of Jesus Christ
- Multiplying in order to reach more
Are you someone who is willing to be taught, supported and discipled by a mentor to grow better together in Christ? Then a Better Together mentoring relationship could be just for you!
We expect those who would like to meet with a mentor to:
- Meet with their mentor regularly depending on what is mutually decided
- Be authentic and real with each their mentor
- Remain FAT - Faithful, Available, Teachable (we'll help you know what that means!)
- Understand that your mentor isn’t perfect and may not have all the answers to your questions
- Let their mentor know right away if they unable to keep a mentoring commitment
- Keep confidentiality as a priority
- Respect the personal boundaries of their mentor (ask her when to call, how often to call, is texting okay, etc.)
A mentor is walks alongside another person in order to grow better together in Christ.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to know the Word of God and living it out
- A regular attender of PCC
- Agree with PCC’s Mission and Statement of Faith
- If married, husband is supportive of your participation in this ministry
- Dedicated to follow through on your commitment to this ministry
- Meet with the person being mentored regularly depending on what is mutually decided
- Attend monthly mentor training for the purpose of:
- equipping, supporting, and encouraging you as mentors
- answering your questions
- helping to resolve issues that may arise
- praying for you
- Submit to leadership of Mentor Team and Women’s Ministry Director
- Remain FAT - Faithful, Available, Teachable
- Be authentic and real with the person you are mentoring
- Keep confidentiality as a priority
- Remember: you don’t have to be perfect and have all the answers
- If you have any concerns with the person you are mentoring or your commitment to being a mentor, please let the mentor team know right away
- Consistently pray for your mentee
- Multiply by helping those you mentor to become mentors themselves
BETTER TOGETHER MENTOR TRAINING MATERIALS
February 2017 - "Prayer Guidelines (Click HERE to see and/or print)
March 2017 - "Lenten Thoughts" (Click HERE to see and/or print)
April 2017 - "Sowing Seeds" (Click HERE to see and/or print)
May 2017 - "Staying Connected" (Click HERE to see and/or print)
BETTER TOGETHER RESOURCE MATERIALS
Evaluation Forms - (Click HERE to print out the form)
WOMEN'S WORSHIP & WARFARE WORKOUT
Kira Dimitrov hosts this fun, energetic dance/aerobics workout, starting up again January 11, 7:00 p.m. each Thursday. We’ll spend about 1 hour exercising to uplifting Christian music that will get you moving and praising. After working out we'll have time for prayer and fellowship.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Awaken Love is a six-week study for married women to discover God’s design for intimacy— with her husband and with God. The class provides the full picture of God’s design for sex within marriage based on His Word. Both live and video classes are available.
To sign up for a class or learn more about it, visit www.awaken-love.net
WOMEN'S WALK WITH CHRIST
Women’s Walk With Christ is a ministry whose mission is walking with women in their healing and transformation in Christ. It is a sister ministry to Marked Men For Christ. Our vision is to create an environment for women where God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, can restore us to wholeness through the grace of Jesus Christ.
To sign up for a weekend experience or learn more about it, visit www.womenswalkwithchrist.org.
Simply fill out the form below and Darlene Leinberger, our Director of Women's Ministry, will be happy to connect with you!